The new PEUGEOT Expert Combi has everything to offer your passengers safe and comfortable journeys. With its modern engines, you can combine driving pleasure and performance in everyday life.
3 REASONS TO CHOOSE THE NEW PEUGEOT EXPERT COMBI
A COMBI FOR ALL USES
Tough and functional, the new PEUGEOT Expert Combi is available in 3 lengths: Standard (4.95 m), Long (5.30 m) and a brand new Compact version of just 4.60 m.
Meticulously designed, PEUGEOT Expert Combi offers multiple seating configurations for optimum comfort for all passengers. Unique in the segment, the Compact Version optimises space for up to 9 people on board.
Enjoy urban travel with ease and guaranteed access to car parks with its limited height of 1.90 m.
PEUGEOT Expert Combi can also be equipped with 50/50 glass swing doors with heated windows and windscreen wipers. Loading the luggage into the boot has never been so easy!
MORE MODULAR FOR MORE FLEXIBILITY
On board the new PEUGEOT Expert Combi, the ease of access to row 3 seats is remarkable. A single control folds the seat back and provides a wide passage to a rear bench seat.
With fully removable rear seats, Peugeot Expert Combi is available in many configurations, including:
• Dual passenger bench seat
• Individual seats in the front row and a split bench seat in the second row
• Split bench seat in the second row and one-piece in the third row
• TEP (plastic-coated fabric) trimmed seats, for an enhanced and easy-care interior
NEW GENERATION PLATFORM FOR MORE EFFICIENCY
The PEUGEOT Expert Combi presents its new platform, adapted to the EMP2 modular platform. Combining high level of ride comfort, quality and efficiency, it provides optimal comfort for all passengers.
On board the PEUGEOT Expert Combi, discover a remarkable drivability with BlueHDi engines from 95 to 180 hp and 400 Nm, combined with the new EAT6 automatic gearbox.
Finally, take advantage of the lowest fuel consumption and emissions in the segment, as well as a cost-efficient use with a maintenance interval of 40,000 kmor 2 years.
FUEL CONSUMPTION AND CO2 EMISSIONS
WLTP Values(1) : WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure) combined fuel consumption in l/100km ranges from 6.5 to 7.2.
WLTP combined CO2 emissions (g/km) range from 170 to 190.
(1) The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures mentioned comply with the WLTP homologation (regulation EU 2017/948). From 1 September 2018, new vehicles are type-approved using the World Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP), which is a new, more realistic test procedure for measuring fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The WLTP fully replaces the New European Drive Cycle (NEDC), which was the test procedure used previously. Due to more realistic test conditions, the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions measured under the WLTP are in many cases higher compared to those measured under the NEDC. The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures may vary depending on specific equipment, options and format of tires. Please contact your dealer for more information.
For more information https://www.peugeot.ie/brand-and-technology/wltp.html
* Estimated data, provided for information only and subject to approval.